Insider Trading Law 2023
Sponsor: Practicing Law Institute
Panel: What Is Insider Trading Law, Recent Enforcement Focus, and Applications to New Technology
Speaker: Brian A. Jacobs
On October 24th, as part of PLI’s annual program on insider trading law, partner Brian A. Jacobs will speak on a panel entitled “What is Insider Trading Law, Recent Enforcement Focus, and Applications to New Technology."
This panel will cover recent developments in insider trading law. After completing this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand insider trading and learn how the law has developed
- Compare Title 15 versus Title 18 securities fraud charges: the Blaszczak decisions and Kelly v. United States
- Understand the involvement of political intelligence in recent high-profile enforcement actions
- Identify the intersection of insider trading and the blockchain world: A new frontier?
- Analyze what implications, if any, the first insider trading statute passed by the House of Representatives may have
Click here to learn more.